Thursday, July 24, 2014

What' s on my needles (week 27)

Perhaps you are all getting tired about me going on and on about the Candle Flame Shawl, but I want to make one last mention.  The company "Lantern Moon" did a lovely write-up on their facebook page.  I took a screenshot to share:



At The Knitting Garage

I finished my socks which I had started for the sock knitting classes the last three Saturday mornings.


















This Saturday's class will be Make your own Market Bag.
Limited space is left, so if you want to join in, you may want to sign up soon.



I also finished the pillow cover I knitted up with the beginners' knitting class the last four Tuesday afternoons.













A new Beginners knitting class will start this coming Tuesday July 29 and will run through August 19.  Click here for more information: current class schedule


At Home

I got quite a bit further with the shawl kit which was given to me; my "gift from heaven" (I told you the story last week)   <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment