Friday, April 21, 2017



There are no classes offered currently.  

Please consider a private lessons or contact me if you have a group of friends who would like to have a specific class offered (maximum four people ).

-----------------------------------------------------------

Classes May 2017 


May is for Makeovers and New Beginnings
SWEATER CLINIC
No matter if you call it a sweater, jumper or pullover, sometimes it is time to change the style or fit. 
I recently changed the neckline on a favorite sweater.  It seems that ever so often I look at my sweaters and decide to change something (the neckline, the length, the overall fit).

Do YOU have a sweater or any garment which needs a make-over and some tender loving care?  Let me help you figure out if it can be salvaged and how.
Special offer:  1 1/2 hour one-on-one help $40 by appointment only. 
Sweater Clinic:  
2 hour class with up to three participants $25. 
Please note that I will hold this class only if I have two or more sign-ups.  
Two Dates to choose from:
Thursday, May 11th from 1pm-3pm at The Knitting Garage at Stickles in Rhinebeck.
Thursday, May 25th from 1pm-3pm at The Knitting Garage at Stickles in Rhinebeck.
...to this.

From this...
From this...
...to this.
To sign up 

  • email me at formbyd8@gmail.com   
  • or call at (845) 430-7619 and leave a message.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment