Yes, I went this year!!! And it was such fun!!!
With so many articles (Blogs, YouTube and otherwise), there is not much I can add.
So, I want to first share two of my favorites:
- This is an article by Mason Dixon Knitting and I like it especially, because it features Julibeth sporting her "Sunset Highways" sweater knitted up in Hedgehog yarn from The Knitting Garage in Rhinebeck (where we both work). Click on the link to read the full article.
- And this one is a video by Kristi Glass; 1 1/2 hour long but well worth it as by the end you will feel like you went yourself :) and you will have a queue of new projects to start, because everyone's Rhinebeck sweater looks SO GOOD.
- MY SUNDAY AT THE FAIR
|wearing my Elibelinde sweater, Leftie Shawl and #12 Skirt|
|RBK Fingerless Mitts|
- I ran into some familiar faces spinning:
And Ute spinning on a big wheel:
- And my spoils of the day:
The purplish yarn from The Neighborhood Fiber Co. will go with the Hedgehog Yarn I had bought at The Knitting Garage (color doesn't show up well in the picture; it has a lot of blues and purples ). I am planning on the "Trestle" pattern.
What do you think?
- I was also in Sunday's ravelry group picture which I will share as soon as it is published on their site (I am the one in the back row brazenly stretching out my hands to show off my mitts). I certainly hope I was not in anyone's way.
- THE KNITTING GARAGE