During the mindful act of knitting I have come across many life lessons...
These are in random order :)
- Be patient with yourself and keep trying, believe in yourself.
- You need to have a clear image of your goal in all you do.
- In all you do, you work on the foundation of other people's labor. They spun the wool, they shore the sheep, they crafted the needles, they felled the trees....
- When you run into difficulties and struggle, step back to gain perspective; possibly ask for help.
- When you go through difficulties you have to focus more and go one step/ stitch at a time.