Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

 
  • I am thankful for Sheep and rabbits and alpaca and flax and cotton and all the fibers which make yarn. <3
  • I am thankful for knitting needles and crochet hooks.
  • I am thankful for instructions and patterns which help me make beautiful things.
  • I am thankful for the ability to knit or crochet things and help others with their projects.
  • I am thankful for knitters who help me when I am stuck with a project.
  • I am thankful for all of my knitterly friends and those who crochet.
  • I am thankful for muggles ( people without the magic powers of knitting or crocheting). They have other powers I admire :)
  • I am thankful for each one of YOU.

Enjoy your day, your meal, your family and your knitting as I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment