Thursday, July 19, 2018

My latest (almost) FO

I have been working on the Novel T by Laura Nelkin for the past month.
With all of the knitting done, I just need to block it and am looking forward to wearing it :)

This is a very interesting construction, knitted sideways in one piece starting from the right sleeve.
Side lace panels bring it all together; no seaming.  There are some great video tutorials by the Grocery Girls for this and I have learned some new things.
I like this different approach to seamless knitting and had a lot of fun with it.
It was definitely engaging, but at the same time simple (TV) knitting.

A special Thank You, too, to Laura Nelkin for her encouraging words in the comment section of my ravelry project.
Rather than duplicating all I have said about this project here, go to ravelry and read my notes there.
(I even made a short video showing how to undo your provisional cast on easily).
 
  Click here : Strickliese's Novel T 

Enjoy!
Perhaps you will want to start your own Novel T :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment