Thursday, May 8, 2014

What's on my needles (week 16)

You may have seen the "Miles" hat in the store. I was asked this week if the photo could be used as feature photo on the pattern page :): http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/vi-miles-drogseths-cap
This brings the number of feature photos from my projects to 12!  To see them all you can click here:
 12 photos are featured on pattern pages.

At The Knitting Garage at AL Stickle

Now that I finished "Kitty" which has become a popular pattern just as predicted, I started on a shawl to show off the beautiful Trendsetter Phoenix yarn.  This yarn is a 66% Viscose and 34% Cotton blend and knits up beautifully.  The colors are lovely and I can already see that this will have a nice drape.
The pattern I am using is called "The Stay- Put Shawl" and is a free pattern on ravelry.
I am using three skeins of different colorways (blue/ gray, adobe/ gray and purple/ gray)and this is how the shawl looks so far:


















At Home

I have not been knitting nearly as much as I would have liked to.  Spring cleaning, a sore shoulder and other obligations are getting in the way...

Still, I did find a little bit of time to make some progress:

Matt's All-In-One

I am 2/3rds done with the second skein on this; still ribbing.


Bluest Blue Tank Top

I finished the 15 inches of ribbing and will be starting with the armholes and neck next.


Summer Flies

I  just started on the second butterfly section.

Raphael's Baby Hat

I also started on a little red baby hat to go with the blanket I made for my nephew's baby boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment