Thursday, October 30, 2014

What's on my needles (week 40)

At The Knitting Garage

I am working on the "Sophie Bag" which is a felted bag.
I am using Cascade 220 which is a nice yarn for felting and also some Noro Kureyon for an accent stripe.

If you want to start your own Sophie Bag, think about taking the class on November 22 or December 3rd.  The class fee includes a copy of the pattern.






At Home

Chevron Tank Top

After returning from my road trip I finished the Tank Top very quickly, but still have to knit the I-cord edge.  I have played around with it some on US#3, and #5 and with and without the YO; I finally decided to knit it on US#3 without the YO, much like JaneEyre9 on ravelry.  It is always so nice to connect with other knitters who can give you some input :)

finished knitting!!!

Trying to decide how to work the i-cord edge







 My husband's socks

I am picking up and knitting my husband's socks more than the tank top because it is a nice and easy to breeze through project and he is always so appreciative.  I finished the FLK heel on one sock and should have the other one done by the end of tonight's TV watching.
I am using exclusively the FLK heel on Tony's socks as he says they fit him best.
One heel done, one more to go



No comments:

Post a Comment