Friday, June 19, 2015

What's on my needles (week 68)

At The Knitting Garage

 The Summer Wrap is finished.

This is a quick and easy knit and makes a lovely summer shawl for those cool summer nights or when you are in an air-conditioned room and need just a little something to cover your neck.




The yarn comes in many pretty colors

Here is Donna's shawl; it looks so pretty in this color, too.

Boxy Lacy Top Class

Sylvia and I had a great time last Saturday and although her head may have been spinning at the end of it, taking in all the new lace stitches she learned, I think she is very inspired by the project and will look stunning in the white top she is knitting up.

This is how far I got on the top I am knitting.  Remember, I am knitting both front and back at the same time.

At Home

Last week I was sharing about how worried I was to figure out whether or not I have enough yarn.  I just finished the 28th leaf and I have enough MC yarn left for one (possibly shorter) section and will finish with a pink-orange colored leaf.
I should have it done by next week and am planning to post a list of where all the leftover yarns came from ;)

LEFTIE




No comments:

Post a Comment