Thursday, July 16, 2015

What's on my needles (week 72)

CARDIGANS

As if planned, everyone who came to Knit Night at The Knitting Garage at AL Stickle's last Monday was working on a cardigan!
Beth finished her cardigan in Cascade 220 Super-wash paint.  Well done, Beth!  Just a few yarn ends to weave in.
Josette was working on her Einstein Coat; pattern by Sally Melville.  This is an over-sized Cardigan in Bulky Yarn with an interesting construction which keeps the finishing to a minimum.  Here is a link to the pattern information on ravelry:http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/einstein-coat

 Einstein Coat
















Julibeth was working on her "Lucille" Baby cardigan; pattern by Courtney Kelly.  This pattern is a free ravelry download:  Lucille

Julibeth is also working on a baby blanket "Northport" by Carrie Bostick Hoge
I was working on my "Featherweight" Cardigan in Lace weight yarn; pattern by Hannah Fettig.  I am making this deliberately loose to have something comfy and light to slip into on cool summer evenings :)  Here is the link to the pattern information on ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/featherweight-cardigan  I have not yet decided which stitch to use for the collar, but I have a little time till I get there.
Here are some other cardigans n my queue:
Even Flow

Ravi

No comments:

Post a Comment