Thursday, July 23, 2015

What's on my needles (week 73)

Greetings from Connecticut

My husband and I are spending a couple of days in Mystic, CT.  It is a mini vacation for our Anniversary (33 years).  Of course I found a great yarn shop:  Mystic River Yarns (click on the link to get to their website). It is located right by the Schooner Wharf on 14 Holmes Street; easy to find and within walking distance to all the other attractions (Draw Bridge), restaurants ( the original "Mystic Pizza" where the movie of the same name was filmed) and lots of shops.  There is a LOT of yarn to look at and touch and the owner is very helpful. As Josh Groban's latest CD "Stages" was playing while I was browsing, my
shopping experience was further enhanced.
Here are a few of my impressions:




My purchases.  2 patterns and some reinforcement yarn for sock knitting

And of course you could also find me knitting on the beach:

No comments:

Post a Comment