Thursday, October 15, 2015

What's on my needles (week 85)

The weekend we all have been waiting for is finally here!

 I hope everyone can make it to Rhinebeck this weekend for the Sheep and Wool Festival.  The weather is supposed to be perfect Sunny and clear with just enough chill in the air to want show off your woollies (it is supposed to be mid-50's F on Saturday) and the leaves should reach their peak in another day or two.
And then there is the local yarn shop in Rhinebeck, The Knitting Garage at Stickles with extended hours and fun events.


 So, come by and let's have fun :)

And here are my latest projects (click on the links under the pictures for more information):
I finished the Idlewild  
I started on my Tullamore cardigan
I also did a few alterations:
And I re-did the neckline on this one "Beeline"
I added 2 1/2 inches in length on this sweater "V-Neck"

No comments:

Post a Comment