Thursday, December 31, 2015

What's on my needles (week 96)

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thank you, everyone, for a great year 2015

Let's see what we can get up to in 2016 

Is knitting one of your New Year's resolutions?

Perhaps 2016 will be the year when you learn how to knit 

or improve your skills 

or learn a new technique. 

 

I just made a list of projects I want to tackle next year. 

I don't intend to strictly stick with it as I know from this year that a few projects were added as the year went along and some have still not been started, because I lost interest at least for now or I simply ran out of time.  

Here is a slide show of all the projects I have knitted up during 2015.  The pattern names are next to each picture.  Perhaps there is some inspiration in there for you.  Let me know if you want the link to a specific pattern and I will e-mail it to you.
There are 52 projects in all, but bear in mind that a few had been started the year before and a lot of them are small; for example the washcloths...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment