Friday, February 12, 2016

Road Trip knitting

What's on my needles (week 100)

Home Again

I am home again from Florida.  It was nice to tank up on sun and warmth and enjoy the beautiful Florida Keys.
I would have perhaps enjoyed my time more with a yarn shop close by, but alas there was none!  There was one in Key West years ago, but that one closed down permanently :(
View from our hotel
 



Although I took a total of three projects with me, I mainly worked on the Ethereal Shawl.  It was the perfect choice as the color changes kept my interest while the 16 row pattern repeat was easy enough to follow while riding in the car and talking :)
I have come along quite far and think that it may be only another week or two to finish it.  
I only have to knit up four more pattern repeats and the edging :)
The finished measurement should be 22" x80"

Lessons and Classes

I will be offering classes starting in March and will have the schedule up soon.  
This is the time to let me know if there is anything specific you would like to see offered.  Two requests so far are for a two-at-the-time sock knitting class and a class on how to fix common mistakes.  
Meanwhile I am always available for one-on-one lessons addressing your specific needs.  Just e-mail or call me to set up a time.

1 comment:

  1. That's a good project to be working on while relaxing on vacation! So glad you had a relaxing and good time away in warmer weather! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete