Thursday, April 26, 2018

My Tealeaf Sweater

I really love Lace

 

 So, naturally I was attracted to Bristol Ivy's Tealeaf Sweater.  I liked the idea of lace sections in a heavier cozy garment.  Lace is usually associated with light and airy shawls or Summer tops, so this was a novel idea I jumped at.

I signed up for her KAL and started (finally) in January as I was busy with Holiday knitting before then.

Then came my surgery less than four weeks into knitting and I was not able to pick this project up again until after Easter , but then finished it within two and a half weeks.

It has a lot of details AND POCKETS! and I feel very cozy wearing it :)

Please note that there are so many beautiful yarns which give you the correct gauge; the options are almost endless :)

Now finally to the pattern:  Tealeaf Sweater by Bristol Ivy
My project notes:  Strickliese's Tealeaf Sweater

And a gallery of photos and video:













No comments:

Post a Comment