Thursday, May 10, 2018

And just like that it's Summer weather

Summer Knitting/ what's on my needles

I never stop being amazed by how quickly Winter changes to Summer around here (there really is no Spring).
So, it's time to get your cotton and linen yarns out and  and cast on something new to wear this Summer.  Remember, a tee is much faster to knit up than a sweater (no sleeves!)

Here are some of my favorites:

The first few are done up in DK weight yarn (600-1400 yards depending on size and pattern). 

Click on the links for more information :)

 

Premiere Swing Top



 Iris Side to side Tee 

I modified this one a little , adding sleeves.

 Top Down Shell

Shevron Tank

Sommer

Cancun Boxy Lace Top
This is a great layering piece .

This top is in my queue this summer:

Novel- T by Laura Nelkin


And what's on my needles?

I just started on my second swing skirt.  I made one two years ago and love the way it wears.


Swinging Blues

After a few initial hiccups I am now on my way.

 Here is a picture of the skirt I made two years ago:


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment