Thursday, May 7, 2015

What's on my needles (week 62)

Building Blocks sew-it-together Party 

 

Have you done the KAL with The Knitting Garage at AL Stickles? 
We are having a sew-it-together party this Friday, May 8th from 5 to 8pm.

Bring your squares, we will provide snacks and drinks. 
I am looking forward to compare notes on how you liked this challenge. 
Are you ready for more KAL's at The Knitting Garage and what would you like to do next?
I just finished square #6 and am working now on the last square for the shop, #9.


Last Monday knit night was a lot of fun again with Linda, Meg, Kris, Beth and Julie and myself.

Some customers came through just to buy yarn as the opening time on Monday accomodates those who work during the day AND Leah had advertised a 20% off on all yarn purchases!

 

If you are like me, you have lots of shawls to wear.  This is the perfect weather to pull them out and show them off :)   

Here are some of the shawls I have been wearing last week.  You can click on the links below the pictures for more information. 

 
Scarf in a scarf

Transitions

Brickless

Candle Flame Shawl (my own pattern)



A gift from Heaven

Baby Blanket

Last, but not least, I want to show you the progress I am making on the baby blanket for my nephew's baby.
I have done a little over half.  I just found out that I had the wrong due date.  I was thinking "August", but the baby is due in another eight weeks.  So, I have to hurry a little as I want to make a baby hat with it and I want to send everything in the same package with a birthday gift for my sister, a shawl, which I still have to knit, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment