Thursday, June 15, 2017

SUMMER TOPS


With the warmer weather finally here, I could do one of my favorite things to greet the Summer:
Put my heavier Winter sweaters away and bring out the cotton and linen tops.
There are a few tops I am especially looking forward to wearing as I only finished them towards the end of last Summer or earlier this Spring.
Who says knitting is a cold day activity?
There is plenty of Summer knitting to be done.
Just to wet your appetite here are a few of my favorite patterns:


For the beginner

Two raglan constructed tops; both knitted in a DK weight yarn:

Free on ravelry: Brenda

Free on ravelry: Summer Top

Two simple tank tops; also both knitted up in a DK weight yarn:

Free on ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/100-34-top-knitted-in-moss-stitch

Purchase on ravelry:  Sommer



 

For the more adventurous knitter:

Purchase on ravelry:  Caesura Tuck
Purchase on ravelry:  Spring Garden Tee

 

And for those who live close to Rhinebeck:  If you need help getting started or at any point you can contact me  formbyd8@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment